(Should be followed for at least 24 hours)
- Rest and relax. Practice deep breathing and relaxation techniques. Allows the body to heal and settle. Gentle walking recommended.
- Drink lots of water to help flush out toxins that have been released from the tissues.
- Avoid alcohol or any other stimulants (and that includes tea, coffee, drugs) after treatment as they will dehydrate you.
- Only eat a light meal (possibly a healthy one – vegetarian/vegan e.g. fruit and vegetables). Eating large meals will cause blood to be diverted to the gut to help with the digestion of food. The demands of digestion will divert energy away from the healing processes.
- Do not smoke. The treatment is a detoxifying one and smoking will introduce toxins into the body.
- Avoid sunbathing or sun bed treatments unless all of the oil is removed in case the skin burns.